Chui Blue Bottle Bag
The Chui bag was designed as a handsfree option for carrying your water bottle around. Named after the Chinese Hokkien word for water, this on-the-go accessory is perfect for the yoga studio, long walks and festivals. Pockets make great storage for phones and keys but aren't quite large enough to keep you hydrated! Cut in the signature 1800 Gallons hexagonal style, this bag has exposed french seams, an adjustable carry strap and a geometric hexagon base.
- Fibre content - 100% cotton
- Fabric source - repurposed vintage denim (wash may vary slightly)
- Frayed raw edge strap (option to order 'clean' bagged out)
- White '1800 rivet buttons'
- Ethically made in Brixton studio
- Machine wash cold | Gentle cycle
- Dimensions - Length 20.5cm, Diameter 11cm approx, Strap drop up to 51cm
- For a custom size to fit your existing bottle simply enter a note at checkout